Full Job Description
HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
About the Role
In this role, you will be focused on ensuring the Car Audio SBU has the data necessary to run the business in an effective way. You will create dashboards and reports that will be accessible to the teams you support. You will also analyze the data to find improvement opportunities and potentially lead activities to resolve issues. You will partner closely with HR and Finance business partners, as well as project, product, and engineering teams.
What You Will Do
- You will work with your management team to derive and document best-in-class analytics to help the Car Audio SBU run the business with consistently visible and accurate data.
- Develop dashboards and reports to allow the management team to understand the status of people (staff levels, hiring status, etc), budget information, project staffing, and relevant project information (e.g. feature development status, deliverables, defect reports, etc).
- Evaluate the data to uncover areas for improvement and suggest strategies for developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
What You Need
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, and Analytics tools skills (such as QLIK or other data visualization tools)
- Good financial acumen
What is nice to have
- A financial analysis background in R&D or Manufacturing
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to work in an office in Novi MI (Hybrid)
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world-class Harman and Samsung products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, AKG, etc.)
- Extensive training opportunities through our own HARMAN University
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to HARMAN Campus Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (