ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? COME WORK WITH US WHERE BRAND MANAGEMENT WAS BORN!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, P&G’s Brand Management has remained a forward-thinking powerhouse behind building the largest, most influential brands around the globe. Above all, P&G Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People.
We are looking for the world’s best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: “Consumer is boss”. Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. Our core work regularly crosses traditional functional lines to identify consumer insights and execute varying marketing tactics that continue to deepen the ways in which P&G connects with its customers. Through data driven strategies, we lead the vision and execution of touching and improving 5 billion lives daily.
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers’ preferences in each of the following key touchpoints:
1. When they learn about our product
2. When they choose to buy the product
3. When they use the product at home
We want to hire visionaries who are excited to drive constructive disruption through empowered, agile and accountable leadership. A dynamic combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills allows for the innovation necessary to continue winning in a changing landscape.
As an intern:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will gain recognizable skill growth and development: We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities through a tailored combination of classroom trainings and on the job experience.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal guidance and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will experience a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
Who are we looking for:
- You are a top talent student in your first year of a MBA program (preferably with some business focus)
- You possess excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset to drive innovation and brand growth
- You have a passion to lead complex, game-changing work, embrace new experiences, and operate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You can handle multiple priorities under pressure by taking initiative and showing flexibility
We want someone who is:
In their first year of an MBA program and in good academic standing.
Keep in mind:
Because of P&G’s develop from within talent development model, ensuring a strong pipeline of talent through P&G’s internship program is vital. Intern sessions are considered temporary employment, with an aligned completion date. The most successful interns will be considered for full-time positions, based on business needs.
Starting Pay/Salary Range: $3,462 – $4,431 biweekly
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.