The Economic Development Club’s mission is to educate, recruit, and build community around creating social impact through economic development. Economic development stems from efforts across a broad range of fields so we cater to interests that span empowerment, international development, policy, and infrastructure, among others.
Throughout the 2021-22 school year, we will be hosting the following activities:
– Our annual Economic Development Symposium in February 2022
– Job treks to Washington DC and New York City
– Dinners and community events
– Career round tables and panels
– Speaker events and other educational opportunities